CHP Lettings can offer free guidance to landlords on the preparation of a property prior to marketing. In addition, as a qualified Chartered Surveyor we are also able to give a wide range of professional advice including planning, property layout & improvements, to legal property advice. If landlords are entering the rental market for the first time or are an established landlord they will need professional advice about value and changes in the letting market.
Our comprehensive service includes two levels, either full letting and management which is particularly useful for overseas clients or simply clients who do not wish to manage their own property or a let only service.
LET ONLY SERVICE
This service includes the following
- Advice on preparing your property for the market
- Discussion with regard to likely rental values
- Current market advice
- Marketing and advertising support
- If required, accompanied viewings
- Referencing of all tenants
- Preparation of an assured shorthold agreement to the landlords requirements
- Preparation of a schedule of condition and a summary of contents
- Collecting the first month’s rent and deposit
- Preparing a direct debit mandate for the rent
- Advice regarding utility services and council tax
LET ONLY SERVICE – FEES
Our fees are simple. We charge a fee, equivalent to one month’s rent – NO VAT, SAVING 20%
Check In Fee – NO CHARGE
Check Out Fee – £75
Schedule of Condition & Summary of Contents – £75
FULL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
This service includes all of the above together with the following;
- Rental collection on a monthly basis
- Property inspections on a quarterly basis with written report
- Management of all repairs and maintenance as required by the Landlord
- Seeing the tenant out of the property at the end of the tenancy and agreeing the schedule of dilapidations if required
FULL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT – FEES
In addition to the above fees, our full property management fee is based upon the a % of the monthly rental income. Depending on the size of the property and the rental value our fees vary 7.5% – 10%. This is a very competitive rate in the market, as we like to give our clients value for money.
We are also qualified to undertake EPCs. An EPC is a legal requirement when letting a property and it is a guide to the property’s energy efficiency. Shortly the government is proposing that there is a minimum level of energy efficiency required prior to offering a property for let.
EPCs Fee – £65
We will be pleased to undertake a free lettings valuation and market discussion without obligation at any time. For further information or to arrange an initial discussion please contact:
Howard Palmer FRICS on 07771 635899 or email email@example.com